CDRC Volunteer Mediator Training
Learn to Mediate – Volunteer with CDRC
Because conflict happens . . . . .
And, YOU can help!
• Learn why conflict makes communication and decision-making hard
• Build skills to facilitate interactions, improve communication and resolve conflicts
• Participate in a fast-paced, interactive workshop
VOLUNTEER WITH CDRC
Those interested in volunteering receive all training at no cost in return for their commitment to the agency. The steps to becoming a volunteer include:
• Attending a one-hour orientation session. This orientation will be scheduled with the volunteer coordinator and held in our Watkins Glen or Elmira Office.
• Participation in 6 days of training broken down into two sessions
• Participation in an apprenticeship
• A commitment to volunteer for at least two years
If you are interested in volunteering to mediate in Chemung, Schuyler or Tompkins County, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then be back in touch with you.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY AT CDRC
Those interested in improving their communication skills for their own professional development can take Session I at the cost of $300.
If you are interested in this professional development opportunity, please contact CDRC at email@example.com